Iranian telecommunications factories
Investments and partnerships
• Iran Khodro Fars
Considering the potential and actual facilities of the Iran Telecommunications Factory Company in Shiraz and the studies conducted in 2005 and with the opinion of the relevant officials, with the participation of the Iran Khodro Industrial Group, this company, Iran Khodro Fars Company, aims to produce three types of cars. Sangin and Sawari was established and the operational works of the factory construction started at the beginning of 2007 and finally the type of production car was changed to Khodro Sawari (Peugeot family) according to the policies of Iran Khodro Industrial Group. Currently, 34.33% of the shares of this company belong to Iran Telecommunication Industries Company.
|Number of cars produced
|366,990,000 devices (increase in production compared to the previous year, %)
|631,772 devices (increase in production compared to the previous year %)
|machine (production increase rate compared to the previous year 13087110 %)
|device (production increase rate compared to the previous year 143459%)
|machine (production increase compared to the previous year 2166651%)
• Fars Industrialists Development Company (FIDC)
Fars Industrial Development Company with goals:
1) Conducting basic, applied and industrial research, receiving and transferring internal and external technical knowledge, procurement, purchase, invention, production and design of system and network, promotion and improvement of quality and sale of services, products, equipment and electrical and electronic devices. , telecommunication and hardware and software information, operator and side activities needed to achieve the goals related to electrical and electronic industries, telecommunications and information technology and data communication.
2) Buying and selling and production, technical services of products related to the subject of the company in domestic and foreign markets, export and import and market development and acceptance of representation and cooperation with domestic and foreign companies related to the subject of the company.
3) Carrying out any financial and commercial operations related to the subject of the company and investment in manufacturing and non-manufacturing companies according to laws and regulations, with the participation and cooperation of 4 large industrial factories of Shiraz (Shiraz Electronic Industries, Shiraz Electronic Components Industries, Remote Telecommunication Industries Iran and Iran Telecommunications Factories) has been established.
20% of the shares of this company belong to Iran Telecommunication Factories.
Fars Industries and Export Development Company (Shiraz Special Economic Zone)
Considering the electrical and electronic trend of the Shiraz special economic zone and being in line with the factory's activity and with the aim of using the privileges of such areas, 32.6% of the shares of this company belong to Iran Telecommunication Factories.
Iran Telecommunication Factories Company
• Fars International Exhibitions Company
The number of shares of Iran Telecommunications Factories in Fars International Exhibitions Company is 9954 shares, so 34.1% of the shares of the said company belong to Iran Telecommunications Factories.
• Noor Parsian Continuity Company
Noor Parsian Continuity Company was established on 5/18/1394 as a private limited company. The main activity of this company is to carry out design and implementation of fiber optic route, to design and consult and supervise and provide and support computer equipment, both foreign and domestic, and to operate in the field of optical fiber and transmission network equipment and activity in the field of network equipment. It is a telecommunication that 12% of the said company's shares belong to Iran Telecommunication Industries Company.